Lydia

Thread: Lydia

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

DefaultLydia

Are you going to the USDAA Nationals show?

Two of our local people will be there. Sherri Stutts is defending her title from last year in the 26" division (I believe that's correct)

Karen Denton is going this year with her border collie (can't think of his name off the top of my head).

If you go, have a great time!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Lydia

I haven't been able to go the past 2 yrs. Normally I go on Fri or the weekend but the Tucson show has conflicted the past 2 yrs. I'm really bummed too. I think it moves to the East Coast next year so I definitely won't be able to go then. I thought they had a 5 yr contract out here but I guess it isn't 5 consecutive years. Why on earth they would want to move it back east where the temps are freezing when they could have beautiful sunny days here is beyond me. Three of my trainers will be competing as well as some of our juniors.
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Lydia

Well, now, it depends WHERE on the east coast. It's not freezing here

In all fairness, Ruger does MUCH better in cooler weather. He doesn't work at all in hot weather. I've tried to show him outside in the heat and he just melts down (obedience) or slows down (agility)