NEW TITLES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW TITLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kzunell is offline Senior Member

DefaultNEW TITLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had an awesome weekend!!!! we competed in both Novice obedience and Advanced Rally on both days. The first day we competed in Novice B Obedience with 20 dogs in the class And we got a 192.5 score and a first place!! The judge was really hard on our heeling saying I was walking much to fast for Amber.. The other points were for her Labra-Missile recall trying to knock me out of the ring but after hitting me she sat perfectly straight and did a perfect finish.. This gave us our final leg in Novice!!! next for Saturday was Advanced A Rally we scored a 97 and a first place!!! to finish our Advanced Rally Tittle!! We then got an award for highscoring dog finishing a Novice tittle In Obedience.
    Sunday I was in Novice A Obedience under the same judge as Saturday and got a 192 score, same Problems as the day before but during the long sit the bulldog that was next to her got up and kept pushing her with his nose. The steward seemed unsure what to do and finally the judge yelled at the steward to go get the dog. The steward then went to go get the dogs leash and number before getting the dog and the judge yelled at the steward again to just use the leash she had in her hand!!! Amber held Rock steady during this entire episode as the bulldog kept pushing and bumping her. Then during the long down the dog that was next to the bulldog started rolling over and over in the grass and getting closer and closer to Amber. The steward would start toward the dog then backup then start forward then back up.. finally the steward from the other side of the ring came and got the dog. Whew!!! we ended up with a 192 score and another first place!!!!!!! The final class of the weekend was Advanced A Rally we got another 97 score and another first place!!!!
    What a great weekend, four classes and four 1st places!!! 2 new titles and an award for high scoring dog getting a title in Novice Obedience!!! I think I have a truly wonderful dog!!! I am so proud of Amber OOps... Make that Greenwoods Amber Wave CD RA CGC

Kelly G and Amber
    Kelly and Greenwoods Amber Wave CD RA OA NAJ OF WC CGC CL1-F SW<br />Chino CA<br /><br /><br />

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ZRL
    ZRL is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: NEW TITLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICE! Congratulations!!!!
    Zeke RN, agility miscreant and CGC failure

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

Congrats! What a great weekend for the pair of you!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

That is terrific!!! A huge congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

debjen is offline Senior Member

Great job...sounds like a great time

patm is offline Senior Member

Wow! That's wonderful. You must be so happy and proud! I'm not sure Emilu could have lasted during the long sit with a dog pushing at her - in fact I know she couldnt' have.

imported_MilesMom is offline Senior Member

WOW !!

Congratulations!
    <br /><br />Grand River Run Genaration &quot;Miles&quot;&nbsp; CGC RN, RL1, RL2, RA, CW-SR, C-OB1, RL1X, RL3, RE

SamIAm is offline Senior Member

Very good Amber! No way Sam would have held a sit with the dog next to him even up, (probably) but for sure not with physical contact! That is IMPRESSIVE!!!!

Frances

imported_Belles mom is offline Senior Member

Congratulations!
    Karen and<br />UAG1 SHR UCDX GRCH Tracker Belle of Bedford RAE JH CDX TT WCX WC CGC (Belle)<br /><br />UCD SHR GRCH BIMBS BBI Belle&#39;s Kodiak Dreamweaver JH UD RAE TT WC CGC (Kodi)<br /><br />SHR UCH BBI Ponderosa&#39;s Big Blond Guy JH RE TT WC CGC (Hoss)

Kzunell is offline Senior Member

I am so glad I proofed her for everything I could think of that might happen in a ring. we practiced with people and dogs running by behind her and chairs falling over and Papersblowing by and even dogs coming up to her and sniffing her and bumping her. Also practiced with others calling her name just in case any other people or dogs are named Amber at the shows. Also did dumbbells eing thrown right in front of her and right past her (never know when you might be next to an open ring..). Now if I can just stop those Labra-missle recalls I will be happy..and I need to even out our changes of pace, She tends to bounce and forge for the first step or two on the fast and then drop back to heel position but still bounce up and down and a little bit side to side with her front end like an exhuberant puppy...of course she still is an exhuberant puppy so time and age might fix some of this.
    And thanks to everyone here for the great suport and encouragement and training tips and well everything.

Kelly G and Amber CD RA CGC
    Kelly and Greenwoods Amber Wave CD RA OA NAJ OF WC CGC CL1-F SW<br />Chino CA<br /><br /><br />

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast