Sunday agility report..

Thread: Sunday agility report..

debjen is offline Senior Member

DefaultSunday agility report..

Well still no Q but had the best run of the weekend..I scratched him from the excellent jumpers again and just worked on open standard...we missed the weave entry but went back and he did the weaves..everything was going good..and second to the last jump we knocked a bar..* ..so there went our Q..anyway it was a nice weekend but we are all tired...glad I took the next 2 days off...* ;D

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Sunday agility report..

So close. I'm glad it was a good run anyway. That's got to give you some confidence.

When we knock bars at the end of the run my trainer always tells me its because I quit running before crossing the finish line. I review the video and she's always right.
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

lcspt is offline Senior Member

Glad today was better!
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Oh, don't you just hate to hear the sound of that bar dropping!!! I've been there too many times to count. Well, it still sounds like you had a fun weekend. Kick back and relax now