Friday agility report

Thread: Friday agility report

debjen is offline Senior Member

DefaultFriday agility report

Had an excellent jumpers run today .. didn't Q but he ran much better than he did last weekend.. in fact he was moving so fast I had to do a rear cross and we rarely do rear crosses because I'm usually ahead of him..LOL... have open standard and excellent jumpers tomorrow and sunday.. Luckily it's our local trial so I Riley and I get to sleep in our own beddy tonight...it is slightly lonely because I sent Robbie to his breeders for the weekend (my club is putting on the trial so I'm working alot too) so he is having fun playing with all his relatives...I'm not sure Riley has noticed the "little monster" is gone..LOL..or if he is just busy enjoying the peace and quite and alone mommy time.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

imported_agilitymom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Friday agility report

It is so satisfying to see them do what they do well. I describe it as flying with my dog. Those excellent jumpers courses are very challenging especially trying to find all the right jumps without getting dizzy. Good luck for today.

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Good luck tomorrow and Sunday too. I hope we hear of some Q's!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

It sounds like you 2 were working like a well oiled machine. Sending you luck that you get that Q tomorrow.
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE