Weekend agility results

Thread: Weekend agility results

debjen is offline Senior Member

DefaultWeekend agility results

nada, nothing, big fat 0 for 4, not even close...oh well...we had no weaves all weekend and no start line...his usual..does it okay in class but in a trial..nope nada..it's getting easier about thinking about retiring him after next weekend...other than that it was a pretty good weekend..had gorgeous days friday for setup and for running on Saturday..today we had some to alot of rain..had fun potlucks with some friends on friday and saturday night..Robbie did great traveling and staying in a hotel..so if you don't count the 4 runs it was fun..LOL...

Riley got a great laugh from the crowd today .. he always gets cheese after a run back at his crate..I tell him go find your crate and he runs in and waits for his cheese..well after poking around the jumpers course today I get his leash on him and tell him go find his crate and he puts on the afterburners pulling me along at the end of his leash..moving the fastest he moved all weekend..LOL

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Weekend agility results

HA! You need to use CHEESE as your jump command.

I can relate to the big ol' goose egg but I'm like you, I enjoy being out with my dogs and my friends and just socializing. The Qs/titles are just icing on the cake.
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

And we call this fun! Sorry no Q's for you!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Sorry you had 0 for 4. There will be more shows and more weekends ahead.

I know all about training issues... doing well at home, but not at the trials. Tunnels at home are fun for Ruger and he runs right in, at a show you'd think a real monster was in there. I don't get it.