Has anyone seen SuperRetrievers on ESPN?

Thread: Has anyone seen SuperRetrievers on ESPN?

labmommy is offline Member

DefaultHas anyone seen SuperRetrievers on ESPN?

Hi there, I hope you guys over here in field tests and hunt trials can help me. There was a show we used to watch that came on in the wee small hours of the morning some days called super retrievers and showed docking, hunt trials, and field test competitions. There would be tournaments and this show aired them and we loved it and they had a web site, but I cannot find it for the life of me. Does anyone remember this or heard of it? I've tried going to different websites and googling and espn but no luck! I know I'm not imagining it and I'd like to visit the site again, because you get to know the dogs following the circuit and it's just plain fun! Please help!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

kaytris is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Has anyone seen SuperRetrievers on ESPN?

labmommy is offline Member

DefaultRe: Has anyone seen SuperRetrievers on ESPN?

Ask and you shall receive. You guys are great! Thank you for the link and now I found the next show time and where it moved to on the tv schedule.
    I would love to know if any here are involved so I could root for them when watching the show. I'm just a fan, but we love the beauty and intelligence that show from these beautiful dogs and how much they LOVE what they are doing! Super Retrievers lives! Sincerely, still stuck in the damn godforsaken desert, Erin