Agility Fun Match with Rally and Obedience.

Thread: Agility Fun Match with Rally and Obedience.

Kzunell is offline Senior Member

DefaultAgility Fun Match with Rally and Obedience.

I just got invited to a fun match for Agility. They have a jumpers with Tunnels course!!! which is just perfect for those of us that don't have weaves down yet. It doesn't get any better than a day of agility with rally and obedience. and its only $15 dollars for 4 run throughs in agility and $12 for three run throughs in rally and Obedience. And there the weather is supposed to be good sunny with temps in the 70's!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!
    and there is a lake at the park it is held at. and it is only 50 minutes away!!!!!!!! Does life get any better??

Kelly and Amber RN CGC
    Kelly and Greenwoods Amber Wave CD RA OA NAJ OF WC CGC CL1-F SW<br />Chino CA<br /><br /><br />

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

debjen is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Agility Fun Match with Rally and Obedience.

sounds like fun

lcspt is offline Senior Member

Sounds perfect!!
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

Sounds like a great thing to attend! Have fun!

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

That will be fun. When is it?

Tunnelers is Murray's most favorite game. It looks like Essy is going to be a tunnel sucker too.
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

Well we had a blast at the fun match. I learned alot about how my dog will work in agility. I also now have a better direction in my training. I now understand why I am going to have to do everything at a distance. Amber decided that this would be a good time to show just how fast she could run. She has always easily been the fastest dog in class by a wide margin. She decided to be the fastest dog at the match (keep in mind this is a field lab with a greyhound like build). She was running between the jumpsat full speed she was running over the dog walk at full speed. she was running up the teeter and pouncing on the end of it before the thing hit the ground. every tunnel had to be repositioned after her. The only thing she did at a normal and sane speed was the A-frame. She stuck all her contacts (we were doing marks at each one, gave me a chance to catch up to her). All the problems on course were me I was way behind in everything. I need to call everything way sooner at this speed. I need alot more work for my handling.
    The funniest thing that happened that got a round of aplause was at the A-frame my hat blew off and behind me. I just ignored it and kept going the next obstacle was the table so I yell table after the contact for the frame. Amber comes off te contact runs and grabs my hat and then hops on the table. I grab the hat and put it back on then our 5 seconds are up and we finish the course. I am not sure how a judge would have scored that but I am curious. Gotta love those retrievers though..

Kelly G and Amber the Lab who thinks she is a Greyhound.
    Kelly and Greenwoods Amber Wave CD RA OA NAJ OF WC CGC CL1-F SW<br />Chino CA<br /><br /><br />

ZRL
    ZRL is offline Senior Member

Hehe, good Amber!

Zeke would have stolen the hat and run in circles around the ring with a HUGE grin on his face, "Look at me! Look at me, I have a hat ;D"

Zeke RN, agility miscreant and CGC failure

LOL I saw that thought flash across her mind...I think if I had moved toward her she would have been off to the races...

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

Yeah Amber...can't let her dad be without his hat! Way to go!

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kzunell
    Amber comes off te contact runs and grabs my hat and then hops on the table. I grab the hat and put it back on then our 5 seconds are up and we finish the course. I am not sure how a judge would have scored that but I am curious.

As long as she didn't pass the plane of the table it should be OK. Personally, I think she should get style points. ;D
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE