Just Labradors banner

Well, I Have Officially Joined...

1K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  ObedienceLabs4Me 
#1 ·
the ranks of those seeking a Utility Dog title. We have our first run a week from Sunday! I don't know if I am excited or nervous! I can't believe I am getting back into the Utility ring after all these years. It has been more than 20 years since I saw my first obedience trial and saw the Utility class and knew I wanted to do that! So, here I go to get another UD. Becca was such an exceptional dog--she got her UD in three straight. Don't expect that from Caleb!

#12 ·
Oh, I anticipate you will get it in at least five shows ;)

Ruger will make his debut Thanksgiving Weekend. I know it will take us a LONG time but we will give it a good try. Hopefully we'll get it before he dies... I figure that gives me at least another six or seven years, LOL!!

#13 ·
raian said:
Oh, I anticipate you will get it in at least five shows ;)
OH DON'T I WISH!! Like so many dogs, Caleb just does not see the sense in running away from me. And with those signals, all they have to do is look away once and you're done! So, we're entered in five shows so far and I'll be entering more after I see what we actually do a week from Sunday.

Linda, glad you're so confident!!! ;D More so than what I am! :p ::)

#16 ·
Kzunell said:
  Three shows to get your UD and then two shows to start with your OTCH points.  I am sure you twoi will do great. Just have fun.

And I thought Linda was funny with the five shows to get a UD! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: After our go-outs at the run thru last night I think we'll be doing well just to qualify!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.