Rally win

Thread: Rally win

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

DefaultRally win

Well, we made it through our second Rally Novice B trial. We qualified with an 87, and would have had a 97 if I hadn't made a dumb mistake and a super easy exercise. She lost 10 pts for not sitting at heel before we took off on a call front finish left halt, though for the life of me, I thought it was the other version with no halt. I was so sidetracked with being in the breed ring too, and getting to rally just in time for one walk through, and they gave me the wrong map of the course...

So I am not going to stress it and enjoy the qualifying leg. AGAIN, no moving down!!! Very exciting. It was a super easy course though and with time to relax and read the map, I know we would have passed and placed. We have a show next weekend, so hopefully we place then! Plus it will be a title!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Rally win

Congrats on you leg!!!!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

henrysmom is offline Senior Member

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR LEG!! WOOHOO!!!! ;D
    Gorsebrook Jackson Triggs, CD, RN, WC, CGN<br />Kelrobin A Twist of Fate<br /><br />

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

imported_Belles mom is offline Senior Member

Congratulations!
    Karen and<br />UAG1 SHR UCDX GRCH Tracker Belle of Bedford RAE JH CDX TT WCX WC CGC (Belle)<br /><br />UCD SHR GRCH BIMBS BBI Belle&#39;s Kodiak Dreamweaver JH UD RAE TT WC CGC (Kodi)<br /><br />SHR UCH BBI Ponderosa&#39;s Big Blond Guy JH RE TT WC CGC (Hoss)

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

That's great.* Congrats!!* Don't worry about the IP.* Most Rally errors can be directly attributed to handler error so you aren't alone.

I just got the premium for an upcoming trial.* They have 2 non regular classes.* One is Rally Relay (3 team members each doing 1 portion of a 15 obstacle course) and the one that sounds REALLY exciting...Rally Challenge...a 15-20 obstacle Novice course that the handlers do not get to walk or even see before going into the ring cold.
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

debjen is offline Senior Member

Congrats on the leg

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

That Rally Challenge trial sounds COOL. I would love to try something like that!