A good day in Rally

Thread: A good day in Rally

imported_Belles mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultA good day in Rally

Belle, Kodi, Hoss and I went to Chelsea today for Rally. We were entered in Advanced A (Hoss) Advanced B (Belle), Excellent A (Kodi) and Excellent B (Belle).

It was a good day, and were placed 1st in 3 of the 4 classes. Belle was a little slow in Advaned B (The first time I have tried doing two classes the same day with one dog), so we qualified/tied with a 99, but no placement.

Hoss earned his RA title today, but having a major brain fart, I did not bump him up in tomorrow's trial to Excellent A. If I get there early enough tomorrow I will, but as it was the spacing of when the dogs ran was perfect, allowing enough practice and pee time for a relaxed day. So, if I don't move him up it will just be a relaxed run for him.

For the first time I saw a real poor sportswoman, who despite having watched at least 10 Excellent class dogs run before her turn placed her Samoyed in the wrong position for the honor. The steward tried to point it out to her at the last minute, but the competitor snarled at her. When she NQ'd she was calling the steward a bitch (loudly) for not letting her know earlier! What gets me is that she and her daughter are very active in numerous UKC and AKC events, and not only should she have known better, but what is that attitude teaching her daughter?

Oh well, I hope we are as lucky tomorrow as we were today!
    Karen and<br />UAG1 SHR UCDX GRCH Tracker Belle of Bedford RAE JH CDX TT WCX WC CGC (Belle)<br /><br />UCD SHR GRCH BIMBS BBI Belle&#39;s Kodiak Dreamweaver JH UD RAE TT WC CGC (Kodi)<br /><br />SHR UCH BBI Ponderosa&#39;s Big Blond Guy JH RE TT WC CGC (Hoss)

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: A good day in Rally

Congrats on the good day for you and your "kids"! That is great!

You know I hear that so much--so sad.
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

What a great day!!! Congrats on the RA title! And hoping for an even better day for you tomorrow.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

lcspt is offline Senior Member

Congrats!!
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

Buddysmom is offline Senior Member

Congratulations on a great day. Some people are just idiots.

Eiderdowns That's My Buddy
    CDX, RE, WC, CGC, TDInc.
    Monnie