Entered Riley in 2 October agility trials..

Thread: Entered Riley in 2 October agility trials..

debjen is offline Senior Member

DefaultEntered Riley in 2 October agility trials..

1- 2 day trial and 1 -3 day trial (excellent only on Friday)...I had him at the eye vet this week (Robbie had an appt for a check up) as his eyes had been looking cloudy and I wanted to make sure he was okay to run..Vet said only age related changes (he's 8 1/2 years old)..some possible cataracts starting but just pinprick areas nothing that will affect his sight...so we are good to go..I'm hoping to finish up his open standard (still need 2 legs darn that dog walk..LOL)..and will try excellent jumpers..I'm not holding my breath on the excellent runs as he's not particularly fast but we'll see..I really never expected to get him thru open either..*G*

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Entered Riley in 2 October agility trials..

Good Luck. I've entered Ruger in October AKC as well. We need one leg and we'll be in Excellent Standard. He's just starting Open Jumpers. We only show in 3 AKC trials a year.. and one USDAA trial. I just don't haul that far to dog shows

debjen is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Entered Riley in 2 October agility trials..

I understand ..we only go to 2 or 3 a year too because Riley just isn't that great a traveler and too many are too far away or during winter when I don't want to travel the passes..may do more with Robbie as he gets up to speed as he will probably do better than Riley has.