Good training night

Thread: Good training night

lcspt is offline Senior Member

DefaultGood training night

I met a friend with her 2 goldens Friday night to train utility exercises. I did a little actual training with go-outs and articles with Kona and then helped her with her 2 dogs (they are still learning the exercises and she didn't know how to teach some of it and how to progress).

Afterwards I had her run Kona through Utility and Open. We are ready to take our show on the road to show and go's before we start show in Utility in the fall/winter. Kona seems to have fixed the return to heel vs front. Hopefully he'll keep doing it in August!!

I won't be doing any formal training this coming week while we're travelling. I'll have close to 3 weeks to train before we go to All Stars to fine tune Open and Rally skills.
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Good training night

Sounds like you and Kona are on your way! I didn't realize you were going to the All Stars. Cool. You'll be showing with Susan and Caleb. They are both really nice You'll have a great time.

lcspt is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by raian
    Sounds like you and Kona are on your way!* I didn't realize you were going to the All Stars.* Cool. You'll be showing with Susan and Caleb.* They are both really nice * You'll have a great time.

Susan and I have been "talking" back and forth about it and I'm really looking forward to meeting her and Lew along with Caleb. We're entered in the same classes so we'll get to spend alot of time together.
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by lcspt
    Quote Originally Posted by raian
    Sounds like you and Kona are on your way!* I didn't realize you were going to the All Stars.* Cool. You'll be showing with Susan and Caleb.* They are both really nice * You'll have a great time.

Susan and I have been "talking" back and forth about it and I'm really looking forward to meeting her and Lew along with Caleb. We're entered in the same classes so we'll get to spend alot of time together.
    Now, don't believe a word Linda says!!!* I am really a very mean person ;D ;D ;D

Actually I am really looking forward to this year to get to meet Linda and Kona!* What a success story for Kona coming back from surgery, competing at the All-Star and also almost ready to compete in Utility!* That is a special team!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org