Kinda slow around here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kinda slow around here

patm is offline Senior Member

DefaultKinda slow around here

Seems like there's not much posting lately - everybody busy showing? Emilu and I are starting back to class this coming Tues. after taking a little "false pregnancy" break. ( she didn't really have a false pregnancy, but she WAS SUPPOSED to be pregnant and wasn't). I'm ready to start getting ready for some Rally. We'll do best if we just pick a show and have a goal to work for.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

imported_Belles mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Kinda slow around here

Rally last weekend, conformation this weekend, and goose banding the next two weekends! It will be mid-late July before we have more Rally trials, hopefully getting Belle's RA title, and starting on Kodi's RA career. Hoss.....he has some maturing to do before off leash work starts...for outdoor trials anyways!

Meanwhile, I need to re-start Hoss' force fetching, and continuie on casting training for Kodi and Hoss. Also, we are just begining agility work, small jumps, weaves, ramps etc. (while dodging deer flies)!
    Karen and<br />UAG1 SHR UCDX GRCH Tracker Belle of Bedford RAE JH CDX TT WCX WC CGC (Belle)<br /><br />UCD SHR GRCH BIMBS BBI Belle&#39;s Kodiak Dreamweaver JH UD RAE TT WC CGC (Kodi)<br /><br />SHR UCH BBI Ponderosa&#39;s Big Blond Guy JH RE TT WC CGC (Hoss)

lcspt is offline Senior Member

Karen, Your list of things you're doing has me tired!! One dog in training is enough for me now!!

Right now I'm practicing Open skills with Kona and recalls to front position.
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

imported_Belles mom is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by lcspt
    Karen, Your list of things you're doing has me tired!! One dog in training is enough for me now!!
    Ya, me to! Before the puppies (Kodi and Hoss) I used to have sleeping problems, either going to sleep at 2-3 in the morning, or having to take "something" (usually Valerian root) to sleep. Now.....I am a snoring, drooling lump on the couch by 10:00, asleep for several hours and barely able to put myslef to bed! (Unless I force myself to wake up enough to do dog training around midnight!)
    Karen and<br />UAG1 SHR UCDX GRCH Tracker Belle of Bedford RAE JH CDX TT WCX WC CGC (Belle)<br /><br />UCD SHR GRCH BIMBS BBI Belle&#39;s Kodiak Dreamweaver JH UD RAE TT WC CGC (Kodi)<br /><br />SHR UCH BBI Ponderosa&#39;s Big Blond Guy JH RE TT WC CGC (Hoss)

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

Been working on Open and Utility. With all the garbage going on I do think some have left at least for a while.
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

I know - I was afraid of that. I am hoping we can keep our little part of the world here a nice place to come to.

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

I've noticed a slow down in posting as well. I guess everyone needed a break. I hope they come back soon.

I've been very busy working on Utility with Murray. I'm also polishing his ASCA Open and AKC Agility skills to get ready for a show (Wags for Wishes) in San Diego in 3 weeks.

In my free time (ha), I'm working with Essy on Novice and Rally hoping to have her ready by Fall.

Thankfully, the training facility is planning on holding weekly practice sessions for Obedience and Agility throughout the summer so I can keep the dogs in the ring. Normally everything shuts down for the summer around here because it's too hot to do anything (even at night). We don't even have matches until Sept when show season starts. Of course it's tool ittle too late by then. :
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

canUdigIt is offline Senior Member

Sorry to hear Emilu isn't preggers...in due time I suppose.

We are quiet here too, I seem to have lost my motivation and I am helping a friend move (to my dream house...but I am not bitter) Still tracking though, and Ruby was certified last week, so we wait to see if she is in or not to her first test.

I am still *trying* to do some obedience everyday, but I am just not into it at this point...

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Every day I've been "thinking" about working Ruger on Utility stuff. But only "thinking" about it as we play in the pool. Ruger tells me to keep on "thinking" about it.. and keep tossing the bumper into the water....

Every day I've been "thinking" about working Ruger on Utility stuff. But only "thinking" about it as we play in the pool. Ruger tells me to keep on "thinking" about it.. and keep tossing the bumper into the water....
    Oh Linda! I sooooooo would like to join you guys in the pool. I am really itching to get back into the water somewhere with my dogs. Everywhere around here you can either swim yourself, but no dogs allowed, or dogs allowed to swim, but no people!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast