First Rally trial tomorrow
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Rally trial tomorrow

labby is offline Senior Member

DefaultFirst Rally trial tomorrow

Hopefully we don't gum up too badly. Found out that MBF goofed up my entries. Hopefully they straightened it out correctly.

Laura

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: First Rally trial tomorrow

So who ya takin?

Quote Originally Posted by labby
    Found out that MBF goofed up my entries.* Hopefully they straightened it out correctly.
    Don't bet on it. : Make sure everything is in order as soon as you get to the show. My friend was just getting ready to go into the ring for Rally Nov A when the steward told her she needed to go to the superintendants table before going in the ring. She asked if they would hold the class for her and they said yes. She put the dog back in his crate then ran to the Supers table. They told her she hadn't paid (even though she had and the check cleared). She wrote them another check then raced back to her setup, passing the ring where they were now yelling at her for not being there for her turn and telling her they wouldn't wait. She grabbed her dog, ran into the ring without warming him up again. He heeled a few steps then peed in the ring. : She was not happy.

The next day they went into the ring w/o any issue and got a leg. When she checked AKC it said she didn't get a leg. She called them and they said 1) she hadn't paid (had paid twice now), and 2) she was in the wrong class (dog doesn't have any titles yet so A is correct). She finally got it straightened out but what a freakin' nightmare.

Then to top it off they also screwed up her other dog's RA legs (didn't give her credit for one) and she found out her dog should have placed in the top 4 in another class (one of the dogs was ineligible) but AKC refused to retrieve the ribbons for her. :
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

Oh the super's table is my first stop tomorrow. I'm taking Libby which means it could be interesting. LOL

Laura

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

imported_bacatherine is offline Senior Member

Good luck Laura and Libby. I hope you don't have much trouble getting the paperwork straightened out.
    <br />Barbara, Mocha, Zeus, &amp; Smeagol

I hope not either Barbara. My fear is I don't know all the signs. I will be watching closely and running out to the parking lot to practice if I need to.

Laura

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

I can help. Which ones do you need clarification on?

Also, go to Yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Rally-obed/ and check the files section for a file called rallyexercisestocompare.doc. This has been the most helpful document I've found. It shows like exercises grouped together so you can immediately identify the differences between signs.
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

Go Laura! If you need something, let me know!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

imported_Belles mom is offline Senior Member

See you there Laura!!

I am bringing Belle (for title I hope), and Kodi and Hoss (their first legs I hope)!
    Karen and<br />UAG1 SHR UCDX GRCH Tracker Belle of Bedford RAE JH CDX TT WCX WC CGC (Belle)<br /><br />UCD SHR GRCH BIMBS BBI Belle&#39;s Kodiak Dreamweaver JH UD RAE TT WC CGC (Kodi)<br /><br />SHR UCH BBI Ponderosa&#39;s Big Blond Guy JH RE TT WC CGC (Hoss)

Buddysmom is offline Senior Member

Good luck. Knock 'em dead, Libby.

Eiderdowns That's My Buddy
    CDX, RE, WC, CGC, TDInc.
    Monnie

lcspt is offline Senior Member

Good luck and have fun!! ;D
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast