Weekend agility report..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weekend agility report..

debjen is offline Senior Member

DefaultWeekend agility report..

Had both Robbie and Cedar entered in an agility trial this weekend..Weekend goals..Robbie get a leg each in standard and jumpers...Cedar 1st time entered in Standard and jumpers so to have fun..

Goals accomplished..

On Saturday Robbie was Q'd 2 for 2..with a blue ribbon for each..

On Sunday Robbie reverted to his old self..running around sniffing..didn't finish his standard run..did get through his jumper's run but it weren't pretty..

Cedar had fun..he doesn't quite have his weaves but he was getting entries and exits..just missed the poles in the middle..LOL..he did a little running around too but had fun..

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

Congrats on the q's and placements! Even after the most successful of weekends we always have something we want to go home and work on!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

brody is offline Senior Member

lovely to meet your goals

maybe Robbie is a one day trial dog? ( I know a few who blow their minds if they go more than one day in a row)
    http://andrea-agilityaddict.blogspot.com/

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” H. Keller

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

windycanyon is offline Senior Member

Good job Deb!! Did I see a bit of a "fly out" (of the ring) today on Cedar's JWW? He seemed to be having some fun afterward anyhow!

I figured the heavy teeter would be a problem for us (sure enough it was-- really need to get a teeter here!), but I too, was happy for our first weekend after nearly 7 mos since breeding and motherly duties! Mata had fun in her Open classes and even ran cold with a different handler (Strider's "dad", Mark) for JWW yesterday, just out of my own curiosity (hey, it's only money, right?). Other than my forgetting to tell him she needed to be set up for the weaves ~6' back, they did awesome together! So for that I was very happy. She never even looked for me, lol! If I was a guy, I may be feeling quite shorted right now, but anyone knowing Mata knows she is a floozy anyhow!

Strider was 2 for 2 for double Q's toward MACH2!

And Baby Envy had a good time at my expense there too! LOL. Anne

Yeah Cedar ran out of the ring at the end..right to Robbie and Pat who was holding my sweatshirt with the chicken in it..LOL..however I was able to call him back to get his leash on him..Moral of the story..don't have your other dog and treats sitting right outside the exit..*G*

Glad you had a good weekend too.. I'm not sure my boys would run with anyone else.we tired it when Robbie was a little younger but he got confused so we didn't continue..

Envy was a cutie..

patm is offline Senior Member

Way to go!

agilitymom is offline Senior Member

Great job. It feels wonderful to meet goals. Robbie looks so proud with his ribbons.

Quote Originally Posted by debjen View Post
    Yeah Cedar ran out of the ring at the end..right to Robbie and Pat who was holding my sweatshirt with the chicken in it..LOL..however I was able to call him back to get his leash on him..Moral of the story..don't have your other dog and treats sitting right outside the exit..*G*

Glad you had a good weekend too.. I'm not sure my boys would run with anyone else.we tired it when Robbie was a little younger but he got confused so we didn't continue..

Envy was a cutie..
    I noticed that the judges had to take away Q's under some situations if the dog leaves the ring unleashed. Even folks w/ little dogs got nailed this weekend if the handler carried them out w/o the leash being clipped. I had to wonder after seeing a Scottie run out of the ring and attack a Pap (I think?) last summer at my last trial if that would be coming. Was that new as of January???

I can't keep up w/ the rules but am glad they have gotten tougher on control since being on the receiving end of attacks several years ago.

Yes Envy had a little "run out" herself! Cheri had taken her out of her crate w/o a leash... and she saw DOGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ran straight for the standard ring Sat am, just before the start of the trial. Heart attack city... she's my 6 mos old miniature labrador, don't you know.... yea right. Gads. She got some good "it's not all about you" crate time this weekend when I could keep others from stealing her that is.

So Moses Lake, here we come in 2 weeks!!!!! You're entered too, right?

I'm not sure when the new rule went into affect about being on leash in and out of the ring..I remember talking about it at our trial in October..

I will be at Moses Lake Saturday and Sunday..couldn't get Friday off...

Na na na na na.... MY "boss" is nicer than YOUR boss!

Anne (self employed, but prolly poorer in the perks dept esp! lol)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast