Going Live March 19

Thread: Going Live March 19

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultGoing Live March 19

As some of you know our local paper is starting a pet page on their on-line edition. Part of it is going to be a blog and that I have been asked to be the dog trainer involved. This past Monday I had my phone conference with the head of the section and today I published my first article. I have two more waiting for Jim to double check. Anyway, in the course of the converstion he said that not only do I need to answer questions but that I can write for the section, too!!!! Now, I spent a year and a half in journalism when I was in college and I have to admit I thought I would never really write again! I can't believe it! And to write about something I love! I basically have no limits on what I can write on! WHOO HOO!

So, any suggestions are welcomed. I have one on pet safety in cars and another on how to pick a puppy. I did a breif one on how we need to fund local rescues and not the political ones.

The site is
    http://pets.ohio.com/ You can write comments and aske questions. The official kick off date is March 19. Just what I needed, was something else to do, but I think I might be in a position to be able to give another voice in a world that seems to be turning against us.
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

YellowJakesMom is offline Senior Member

Congrats Susan! That's awesome!

Only after the last tree has been cut down, only after the last river has been poisoned, only after the last fish has been caught, only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. - Cree prophecy

debjen is offline Senior Member

That will be neat