That'll do it!

Thread: That'll do it!

canUdigIt is offline Senior Member

DefaultThat'll do it!

Entered online, last minute for Ruby's first trial two days ago. Its first week of May.

Now she's in heat. I guess in the future, I can save the hassles and just send an entry. Its easier then worrying when she is going to come in...

Trained her this morning though, and no problems. Generally, is there a problem? I have had everyone telling me there is...what is your experience?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: That'll do it!

That is the main disadvantage of a female who is not spayed!!! So sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

imported_Belles mom is offline Senior Member

I expected Belle to do everything she normally did when she was in heat. Obedience, agility, hunt training. No problem. The only time I think it figured in was when we were blood tracking a deer. Belle led me right to a pen of male dogs. True, the deer might have gone by there, it was indeed* one of their escape routes from the woods.....but she gave up the track at that point.
    Karen and<br />UAG1 SHR UCDX GRCH Tracker Belle of Bedford RAE JH CDX TT WCX WC CGC (Belle)<br /><br />UCD SHR GRCH BIMBS BBI Belle&#39;s Kodiak Dreamweaver JH UD RAE TT WC CGC (Kodi)<br /><br />SHR UCH BBI Ponderosa&#39;s Big Blond Guy JH RE TT WC CGC (Hoss)

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Belles mom
    Belle led me right to a pen of male dogs.
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

It's like anything else. It effects some dogs worse than others. I know that girls can tend to get out of sorts though. Currently there are 2 Springers that are in heat in Essy's obedience class. They act like they don't have a brain cell between them. They are obstinant, have lost all hearing, and really couldn't care less about being there working. Normally these are 2 of the better dogs in class.
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE