Oh boy is F&F ever screwed up

Thread: Oh boy is F&F ever screwed up

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

DefaultOh boy is F&F ever screwed up

I've contacted F&F about the ratings and letters because I haven't received Murray's.* In the past 3 days...

1) my friend who owns a Dobie contacted me and told me she was sent Murray's letter.* :

2) F&F contacted me and told me they would mail out our letter and would forward my request for actual ratings to the "appropriate person". No mention that this info is supposed to already be on the website.* :

3) F&F contacted me again and attached "a" letter, not mine, but one for a dog from "Fry Creek".* Hmmm, Fry Creek, Clear Creek...no wonder they are so screwed up.* :

I've been reading a lot of forums and it seems that F&F is WAY screwed up this year.* They are sending letters for dogs that didn't even compete this year. We may never know the REAL ratings.*
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Oh boy is F&F ever screwed up

We know!!! The letter I got said Ruger was in the Top Ten All Breed Dogs. Now, I love Ruger, but I know at best he is a mediocre obedience dog I finally got hold of someone there (called them) and she said they mailed out the wrong letters to EVERYONE. We have 9.0 points (in First and Foremost) and are getting an Honorable Mention.

I've been wanting to sign up for the online F&F but haven't because they've not put up the info yet. I'm not going to pay them for services that I want, if they can't post them.

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

I know they have totally redone their web site, so from listen to Lew, there are always bugs to work out. I know for Open, even with Caleb qualifing only once, because of his score and the number of dogs he beat with getting a first place, I was surprised but in a way not that we got an Honorable Mention. BUT, yes, they are rather messed up this year. They even reprinted some of the agility ratings a few issues ago.
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Boys Mom
    [color=Blue]I was surprised but in a way not that we got an Honorable Mention.*
    Why would you be surprised?* Any dog who gets a qualifying score is eligible for Honorable Mention.* Caleb Qd. He should receive HM no questions asked.*

Remember this is for First & Foremost ratings which are based only on score, not dogs defeated.* Who knows if we'll ever see those ratings (Delaney).

Oh,a few more tidbits of info.

It costs $25 for HM dogs ads. Only those dogs rated in Top 10 all breed get free ads.

It costs $25 for 25 words. All those titles behind the dog's name count as words. Why they go by words and not characters is kind of weird.

Since Murray's name and titles equal 16 words, my goal is to find the longest damn words out there to describe my dog in 9 words. How does "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" sound for a start? ;D
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

Lew and I talked about whether or not to run the picture but he said it would be nice to have the certificate to hang at the building. Since we now own a training center, I guess I need to look at things a little different. So, I'll come up with a few words to describe Caleb. So for $25 I'll have the certificate to hang up on the wall. Hey, this is probably the only way we'll ever have our picture in F&F!!! :P
    Susan

www.labmed.org

I just got another response from F&F. They finally checked the website (like I've been asking for the past 3 months) and discovered that the ratings weren't posted. Duh : They said Bob is out of town this weekend but they will have him fix it next week. So yea! We may finally get to see the ratings in our lifetime!

Let me know when the listing is posted and then I'll subscribe

Like I was telling you on the phone, I know with the Delaney points Ruger has probably close to 30. His first blue he defeated I believe 14 or 16 dogs (can't remember for sure) and the other blue was 11 dogs, and the 3rd place he got there was about the same # in the class, so he does have a few on the Delaney tabulations... but I have NO IDEA what any of that means in the long run

Delaney is tough because it totally dependent on the class sizes. Murray only has 70 because we have very small classes out here. Usually Delaney placements points are well into the hundreds.

In the 100's. I'm just not one to keep showing my dog. Three legs, a title, and I'm done. I can't afford to keep going back In the greater scheme of things, it's not that important to me Obviously I'll never be going for an OTCH or MACH. Honestly, I'd much rather put 10 CD's on a dog than an OTCH. I get more out of training different dogs and showing them. I get bored and want to "move on" to the next project, so to speak

That is why with Open A we have such a higher chance of getting one of those since you can only show in Open A for 30 days after a title or until you get a HIT. So, with Open A we need to make the most of it since we might not pass this way again!!!!
    Susan

www.labmed.org