New Lifetime Achievement Titles in AKC Agility!

Thread: New Lifetime Achievement Titles in AKC Agility!

Milesmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultNew Lifetime Achievement Titles in AKC Agility!

Got the below email from the AKC last week..

Now, Miles has some new letters after his name: Grand River Run Genaration UD RAE MX MXB MXJ MJB OF. As he is Bronze!

NEW Lifetime Achievement Titles

Now all of those 'extra' qualifying legs from the Excellent B classes that you often didn't think much about as you were not 'working on a double Q' that day, count towards the new Lifetime Achievement Titles.

In order to recognize consistency and longevity in the Master Agility Excellent (MX), Master Excellent Jumpers With Weaves (MXJ) and Master Excellent FAST (MXF) classes, the AKC will record a Lifetime Achievement title on the dog's record. There will be a Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Century title associated with both the regular and preferred standard, JWW, and FAST classes.

The new titles take effect on July 1, 2012. However, they will be retroactive for any legs earned on or after January 1, 1999.

For all Lifetime Achievement titles earned July 1, 2012 and after a title certificate will automatically be sent out. For all Lifetime Achievement titles earned prior to July 1, 2012 those titles will be added to your dog's record. If you would like a certificate mailed out for those titles you can go to the AKC Store and login to your store account. Then go to AKC Titles and Medallions and select your dog. Once you have selected your dog you can choose the title for which you would like to order a certificate. Certificates cost $10 each.

Ann & Miles
    MACH ARCHEX "Miles" (DOB 3/10/2006) UD RAE MXS MJS OF CW-OB3 CW-ARF CW-AR CW-ZR2 CL-1 (DOB 3/10/2006)
    "Hartley" (DOB 7/21/2012) RN CGC CW-OB1

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Eromit is offline Junior Member

Woo hoo!! Way to go Ann & Miles! That is a wonderful accomplishment. It's nice to see the dogs who have had a lot of success over the years be recognized for that.
    __________________________________________________ _____________

~Erin & the Eromit Labs

brody is offline Senior Member

awww congratulations!!
    http://andrea-agilityaddict.blogspot.com/

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” H. Keller