How was the workshop, you ask?...

Thread: How was the workshop, you ask?...

MicksMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultHow was the workshop, you ask?...

All I can say is if any of you ever get the chance to go to one of Betsy & Linda's workshops- DO IT! Of course, I pretty much knew how great they are from taking classes from them and watching them teach other classes. Word of warning, tho- catch up on your sleep before hand. Friday I was thinking I must be in better shape than I thought because I wasn't physically tired like I thought I'd be. I realized yesterday it isn't so much physically intensive as much as mentally. I crashed right after I got home yesterday (around 4:30), and really only got up long enough to feed the rabbit & Caleb. Then slept all night as well. Today I fell asleep again after I got home. Caleb is pretty zonked, mentally, too.

Oh, and keep an eye out on Top Dog's website if you're interested in one of Betsy & Linda's workshops because they're taking them "on the road". I forgot everyplace they mentioned, but I heard NC and PA. I think they're going to MA sometime, too. AND, they're working on making DVDs of their stuff.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

lcspt is offline Senior Member

I had gone to one of their workshops years ago with Kona. Still use their marking game and recall game. Glad you enjoyed it.
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

Quote Originally Posted by lcspt View Post
    I had gone to one of their workshops years ago with Kona. Still use their marking game and recall game. Glad you enjoyed it.
    Isn't that a fun game? We learned it when I had Caleb in Linda's Novice classes.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

brody is offline Senior Member

glad it was worth the money
    what was the highlight for you?
    http://andrea-agilityaddict.blogspot.com/

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” H. Keller

Quote Originally Posted by brody View Post
    glad it was worth the money
    what was the highlight for you?
    Oh, gee, I'm sorry I didn't answer you before this. For various reasons, I haven't been online as much as I used to. Honestly, the highlight for me was being around all the participants who haven't trained with Betsy or Linda. It was interesting to see what they teach from an "outsiders" view. What we did was more of a refresher/reminder for Caleb & me, which is just what we needed- it's been a couple of years since we took the classes that taught what we did that weekend (we've been doing Rally since then), so the weekend gave me some reminders of how to get back to the basics, so to say.

brody is offline Senior Member

sounds awesome!!
    http://andrea-agilityaddict.blogspot.com/

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” H. Keller