seminars/run thrus busy time!

Thread: seminars/run thrus busy time!

Milesmom is offline Senior Member

Defaultseminars/run thrus busy time!

Let's see, getting ready for our bebut in utility and closing in on excellent agility titles. What a balancing act.

So about a month ago, my agility instructor saw my troubles at a trial and, bless her heart, designed the next class around my problems. They are typical problems, traps and discrimination. She also suggested a seminar she was teaching. The seminar was yesterday the same day at the final obed run thru where I am trialing next week! OMG! What to do?

Because I have been to lots of obed run thrus and agility trials there, we practice obedience skills between runs, I decided to go to the seminar instead but go to a run thru this Tuesday night at another training club. Miles has the skils when I train in familiar places. I need to take the show on the road with him. I kinda thought we'd get more from the seminar and going to another place to run thru on Tuesday.

I got to the seminar and my obedience instructor was there and I thought "Oh, jeez, I am in trouble now!". I just looked at her and said "I know, I should be at CABTC's run thru right now". She replied "Oh, that's like training in your own backyard, you'll get more out of this seminar and doing your run thru in Youngstown on Tuesday".

WHEW!!

Ann & Miles
    MACH ARCHEX "Miles" (DOB 3/10/2006) UD RAE MXS MJS OF CW-OB3 CW-ARF CW-AR CW-ZR2 CL-1 (DOB 3/10/2006)
    "Hartley" (DOB 7/21/2012) RN CGC CW-OB1

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

MicksMom is offline Senior Member

So, how was the seminar?

Milesmom is offline Senior Member

It was great! Oh, and I found out that the place that had a run thru on Sunday is having another on Thursday so I am going. The best of both worlds. Lucky me!

Ann & Miles
    MACH ARCHEX "Miles" (DOB 3/10/2006) UD RAE MXS MJS OF CW-OB3 CW-ARF CW-AR CW-ZR2 CL-1 (DOB 3/10/2006)
    "Hartley" (DOB 7/21/2012) RN CGC CW-OB1

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

MicksMom is offline Senior Member

Glad you had a good time at the seminar.

Quote Originally Posted by Milesmom View Post
    ...Oh, and I found out that the place that had a run thru on Sunday is having another on Thursday so I am going. The best of both worlds. Lucky me!
    Wow! That is the best of both worlds!