National Obedience Invitational...

Thread: National Obedience Invitational...

MicksMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultNational Obedience Invitational...

Well, it looks like Petra and Tyler are defending their title- again. I could have swore at last year's Christmas Party she said she wasn't going to do it again. This year they're going to be joined by four other Top Doggers at the Invitational- Betsy Scapicchio and Dealer, as well as Shirley Barkan and her Poodle, Abby (who have been runner ups for something like 4 years now) and 2 more of Betsy's students (I don't even recognize their names, but must have at least seen them at some point). Have to say, as much as I'd like to see Petra and Tyler win again, I'm realling hoping Betsy and Dealer will.

OK, so now do you all understand why I'm so unsure of Caleb and me when it comes to obedience? LOL
    Last edited by MicksMom; 11-30-2010 at 03:55 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

MidwestGirl is offline Senior Member

You two can do it!!

lcspt is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MicksMom View Post
    Well, it looks like Petra and Tyler are defending their title- again. I could have swore at last year's Christmas Party she said she wasn't going to do it again. This year they're going to be joined by four other Top Doggers at the Invitational- Betsy Scapicchio and Dealer, as well as Shirley Barkan and her Poodle, Abby (who have been runner ups for something like 4 years now) and 2 more of Betsy's students (I don't even recognize their names, but must have at least seen them at some point). Have to say, as much as I'd like to see Petra and Tyler win again, I'm realling hoping Betsy and Dealer will.

OK, so now do you all understand why I'm so unsure of Caleb and me when it comes to obedience? LOL
    Congrats to all!! Who are the other 2 handlers? I may know them.
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

MicksMom is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by lcspt View Post
    Congrats to all!! Who are the other 2 handlers? I may know them.
    Jeannine Rash and her 2 Paps (I believe their names are Nicholas & Jeffrey). I'm kind of out of the loop, and am getting my info from the Yahoo list. Evidetnly, I'm not the only one, I just saw someone asking who the other handlers were. Jeannine takes privates with Betsy.

lcspt is offline Senior Member

I know Jeannine and Keith very well. I love seeing her paps work!!
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

2yellowlabs is offline Senior Member

I know 4 people going to the NOI - all with Goldens. Two of the pups are sisters and from the litter where six of the seven pups all have OTCH's. Someday - maybe - it would sure be great to see the best OB competitors. Not positive but I think the NOI in 2011 and 2012 is in Florida.
    Betsy
    Kelleygreens Couer D'Or, CGC,CD, RAE2 - Doro - Nov. 21, 1995 to Jan. 14, 2010
    Kelleygreens The Shamrock Kid, CGC, OM, UDX2, RE, NA, NAJ, AXP, AJP, ASCA CDX, - Shamrock
    Kelleygreens The Few, The Proud, CGC, CDX, GN, NA - Recon