Sunday agility report

Thread: Sunday agility report

debjen is offline Senior Member

DefaultSunday agility report

Dang it I thought Robbie had an open jumpers Q..as we were going out the judge said that was a great end run..I knew we had a refusal at the weaves but he got them the second time...and when I went to look at the book he had also been given an 'F'...I asked the judge if he remembered what it was but he didn't...I looked at the video and couldn't tell on the small screen will download it and see if I can tell..the only thing it might be is I saw him kick out with his hind feet after the first jump..I'm wondering if he hit a bar then..but no one else who was watching could see anything either..Robbie's Standard run was vintage Robbie..running all over..

Cedar had 2 okay runs today..his excitement came when I was getting ready to run Robbie a friend was getting Cedar out of his crate and ready to bring to me as we only had 4 or 5 dogs between them..well evidently Cedar bolted out of the crate and ran to me..(we hadn't gone in the ring)..well the friends came running after him as people are yelling loose dog..I got him and handed him off to a friend but you could see he was kind of bugging out..anyway they managed to calm him down with some treats but I could tell when I got that he was still a big bugged out and very clingy..so while we made it around the course he wasn't quite himself..

So no Q's all weekend but it was a nice weekend with the dogs and friends.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

windycanyon is offline Senior Member

Sorry to hear that Deb. I think I was over at Exc Standard still trying to figure out how to do that opening sequence so missed your run!!! Hopefully you'll get some answers from your video, but I'd think w/ an E (F?), a bar had to be dropped unless time was a factor???? Anne

debjen is offline Senior Member

I went back and looked at the video on the computer and it looks like he did kick the first bar off...dang..the rest of the run looked good.