Got it!!

Thread: Got it!!

Milesmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultGot it!!

Those of you that frequent this forum regularly know how stressed I have been over this.

Yesterday, I got wind of an agility judges seminar being held at a local training club. There would be about a dozen measuring officials who were willing to measure dogs at one of their breaks. I couldn't pass that up!!

It was perfect because there weren't many there, just three of us. It was quiet and we had to wait awhile so by the time they came out to measure dogs, all of our dogs were sprawled out on the floor feeling pretty darn relaxed. It was a hot and humid day too so that helped.

I had two measuring officials measure my dog at 21 3/4!! YIPPEE!!!! He can officially run regular at the 20" jump height!

This has been really bugging me because I have not been able to find a VMO or field rep at any local trials. I haven't known how to enter my dog. If he measured over on the day of trial, I can't move him to Preferred. I do not want him jumping 24". See, he shouldn't be!

There was another lady there in the same boat with her rotti and she measured 22 1/2 both times. Oh, was she disappointed. We stood her dog and Miles side by side and she did not look taller at all. Everyone was trying to convince her to run Preferred. Preferred titles are just as good as regular. She said her breeder wouldn't like it. Whatever. I felt bad, being so happy when she was so disappointed.

Ann & Miles
    MACH ARCHEX "Miles" (DOB 3/10/2006) UD RAE MXS MJS OF CW-OB3 CW-ARF CW-AR CW-ZR2 CL-1 (DOB 3/10/2006)
    "Hartley" (DOB 7/21/2012) RN CGC CW-OB1

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

brody is offline Senior Member

glad for you
    http://andrea-agilityaddict.blogspot.com/

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” H. Keller

patm is offline Senior Member

That's great - so happy for you guys!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

debjen is offline Senior Member

Good news