Just Labradors banner

Micah's Rally run today

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  YellowJakesMom 
#1 ·
Well, we entered only one day at Cleveland All-Breed since the next two weekends both boys will be showing both days. I must admit I'm pretty pleased with my Wild Child. Excellent was first and he did ok. Well, the judge thought he did better than what I did--we ended up getting a 99. No placement since there were four 100's.

Advance was the second run. He's been averaging ten points lower on his second run, but today he changed that with getting a 100 on this Advance run. That's only the second 100 Micah has ever gotten--the first was when he was in Novice still.

So, I'm pleased. He now has seven RAE legs.

#6 ·
Micah made it look easy and Susan is right - the 4 top dogs all got 100. Poor "old" Shamrock who hasn't done Rally since 2006 seemed to forget that after a jump, heel is on my left, so we repeated a station for a respectable 96. It was fun to watch Micah - he is a very enthusiastic Rally competitor.

#8 ·
Micah made it look easy It was fun to watch Micah - he is a very enthusiastic Rally competitor.
He makes it look easy?! Oh my do I sweat, literally, when I'm in the ring with him! I have actually come out of the ring dripping he's made me work so hard! That boy sure makes me work! Also makes me appreciate when I run Caleb, and how comfortable it is showing Caleb. But, Mic and I will get there!

#13 ·
Susan - Well either you or Micah make it look easy. I know you are working hard - but he so enthusiastic that you have to love that about him. You see other exhibitors who's dogs are paying no attention or look like they would rather be anywhere but in the ring. Michah is not like that and that's a good thing. He's a great pup. B

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.