Small brag

Thread: Small brag

debjen is offline Senior Member

DefaultSmall brag

Our agility club had it's annual award banquet tonight..One of the awards they give out is to the most improved team..The boys and I won that..was a complete surprise to me..we got a $25.00 Clean Run gift certificate..They also gave all the instructors (all volunteers) a $25.00 Clean Run gift certificate..wooohoooo $50.00 to spend at my favorite agility store..We also get little bone pins that have the titles our dogs earned for the ear..Robbie got his NA and NAJ pins and Cedar got his NA, NAJ and NF pins and I won the center piece from our table a small clear paint can with dog related paper inside and a dog related cookie bouquet (I'll have to take a picture tomorrow it was very cute)..tho I have to admit that was somewhat rigged..each table got asked an agility related question and the first to answer won the center piece..some of the questions were Name the 5 MACH dogs in the SunDogs agility club..What AKC obstacle is generally only seen in Novice but can appear elsewhere..Well I helped to make up the questions..so our table was asked somewhat of a gag question.. How much money does it take to earn a MACH...answer..If you have to ask you can't afford it..*G*..It got a few laughs..I did try to give away the centerpiece or at least the cookies to the other people at our table but couldn't give them away..LOL..

Any way it was a fun evening

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Milesmom is offline Senior Member

Wow! You cleaned up! Sounds like my running club banquet. We have so many prizes it is hard to leave without something. This year, they were handing out white rag gloves with the running club logo on them. No one seemed to want them so I took a bunch. They are perfect for glove retrieves.

Ann & Miles
    MACH ARCHEX "Miles" (DOB 3/10/2006) UD RAE MXS MJS OF CW-OB3 CW-ARF CW-AR CW-ZR2 CL-1 (DOB 3/10/2006)
    "Hartley" (DOB 7/21/2012) RN CGC CW-OB1

agilitymom is offline Senior Member

Great job. You must be so pleased

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

brody is offline Senior Member

HUGE brag - glad you shared it

thanks for the smile
    http://andrea-agilityaddict.blogspot.com/

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” H. Keller

YellowJakesMom is offline Senior Member

That is awesome!! Congrats

Only after the last tree has been cut down, only after the last river has been poisoned, only after the last fish has been caught, only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. - Cree prophecy