Decisons, decisions.....

Thread: Decisons, decisions.....

Milesmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultDecisons, decisions.....

For the last month, I've been having a hard time deciding what to do trial-wise in March. On March 13/14 Cleveland All Breed is having their obedience and rally trial. That same weekend, my favorite agility venue is having a CPE trial and all my show buddies are going to that. THAT CPE weekend is going to be a blast. BUT, I have this goal to get Miles his CDX and we've really been working on that. Then, I found out the Ashtabula and Grand River kennel clubs are having an obedience and rally trial in Jefferson the following weekend. At first, I thought "Sweet! I'll go to the CPE trial on the 13/14 and obed/rally on 20/21 in Jefferson." Well, then I started thinking more. I want to finish this CDX and get a few more RAE legs. We went to class on Monday and my obed instructor is really working with us on the Open skills. So I made my decision and sent my entries...

We entered Open A at Cleveland All Breed on March 13/14.
    We engtered Open A for the Jefferson trail on March 20/21 and Rally Adv B and Ex B for that trial.

We have another CPE agility trial in February and there will be many more. It just feels good to have made the decision and I think it is the right one for us and our goals.

We also plan to go the the obedience run-thrus at Cleveland All Breed on 2/11 and 2/25. Hopefully, we'll be ready.

Ann & Miles
    MACH ARCHEX "Miles" (DOB 3/10/2006) UD RAE MXS MJS OF CW-OB3 CW-ARF CW-AR CW-ZR2 CL-1 (DOB 3/10/2006)
    "Hartley" (DOB 7/21/2012) RN CGC CW-OB1

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Sounds like a good plan. I hope you get a couple open legs! Do you have any (I can't remember).

Ruger got 1 & 2 the same weekend, then it fell apart and took us 17 more shows to get the final leg

jebsmama is offline Senior Member

I like the plan. Good luck.
    Susan
    Bayou Bay's Jeb's Trouble Too, RN, CGC

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

We have one leg that we got back in October. We need two more legs and I've entered four. Let's hope we can finish next month.

Ann & Miles
    MACH ARCHEX "Miles" (DOB 3/10/2006) UD RAE MXS MJS OF CW-OB3 CW-ARF CW-AR CW-ZR2 CL-1 (DOB 3/10/2006)

Deanna1002 is offline Senior Member

i would have planned it the same way!!!! Good Luck!!

2yellowlabs is offline Senior Member

Ann - I will look for you and Miles at the CABTC trial. I'm pretty sure I'm going to enter Rally Excellent with Shamrock. CABTC is having an OB run thru on Sunday March 7th in addition to the Thursday evening run thrus. B
    Betsy
    Kelleygreens Couer D'Or, CGC,CD, RAE2 - Doro - Nov. 21, 1995 to Jan. 14, 2010
    Kelleygreens The Shamrock Kid, CGC, OM, UDX2, RE, NA, NAJ, AXP, AJP, ASCA CDX, - Shamrock
    Kelleygreens The Few, The Proud, CGC, CDX, GN, NA - Recon

Oh good! It will be fun to meet you.

I already have another comittment for March 7, that is why I plan to go to two of the Thursday run throughs. Will you be at either of those this month?

Ann & Miles

2yellowlabs is offline Senior Member

Ann - I hope to go to the one this Thursday. Will depend on when the snow stops snowing. B
    Betsy
    Kelleygreens Couer D'Or, CGC,CD, RAE2 - Doro - Nov. 21, 1995 to Jan. 14, 2010
    Kelleygreens The Shamrock Kid, CGC, OM, UDX2, RE, NA, NAJ, AXP, AJP, ASCA CDX, - Shamrock
    Kelleygreens The Few, The Proud, CGC, CDX, GN, NA - Recon

Hopefully, it will stop! As far as I know, it is supposed to today and the roads should be good by tomorrow. The first time I ever went to CABTC, I went for a rally trial and drove through a snowstorm to get there. It was wild!

Ann & Miles