Boy, do I feel dumb!...

Thread: Boy, do I feel dumb!...

MicksMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultBoy, do I feel dumb!...

Remember the sanctioned match I signed Caleb & me up for? Well, I'm at work today & get a text from Ken that the show super called with a question about my entry- I put down Novice, but forgot to put whether it was A or B! DUH! Gosh, the woman was so nice when I called her back.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Milesmom is offline Senior Member

Oh, I wouldn't worry about it. When I moved to Open, I forgot to put a jump height!

Ann & Miles
    MACH ARCHEX "Miles" (DOB 3/10/2006) UD RAE MXS MJS OF CW-OB3 CW-ARF CW-AR CW-ZR2 CL-1 (DOB 3/10/2006)
    "Hartley" (DOB 7/21/2012) RN CGC CW-OB1

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

At least they caught it.

A friend of mine forgot and put down Rally Adv A (she should have been in B). She went to the trial, showed, placed 1st and 2nd both days (she has two dogs) got both her titles.

Several weeks later AKC stripped her of her titles, placements, ribbons, and any prizes she won.

She felt so foolish.

Lesson learned though

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Milesmom is offline Senior Member

I know someone that happened to too. It is frustrating! The silly thing about it is, there is no difference in the judging, it only affects placements.

Ann & Miles
    MACH ARCHEX "Miles" (DOB 3/10/2006) UD RAE MXS MJS OF CW-OB3 CW-ARF CW-AR CW-ZR2 CL-1 (DOB 3/10/2006)
    "Hartley" (DOB 7/21/2012) RN CGC CW-OB1

Amber The Duck Dawg is offline Senior Member

I entered an Obedience trial and entered Nov B the first day and Novice A the second day and had the trial sec change my entry to Novice B both days. The only problem was I had a leg by the Nov A judge the one day and had thus just entered B to avoid not having the leg count. LOL it took me about 15 minutes to convice the Sec that I really needed to be moved back to the class I entered.
    The lesson I learned was if you do something Odd in an entry send a brief note to the Sec stating why. Save everyone alot of headache.

Kelly
    Light, "weedy" individuals are definitely incorrect; equally objectionable are cloddy lumbering specimens. Labrador Retrievers shall be shown in working condition well-muscled and without excess fat. Females should weigh between 55 and 70lbs and Males between 65 and 80lbs. Height females 21.5 to 23.5 inches males 22.5 to 24.5 inches at the withers.

Kelly
    HR Greenwoods Sealion Tsunami SH "Wave" born 3-9-2010
    Greenwoods Amber Wave VCD2 RA SH AX OF WCX CGC "Amber" born 4-13-2005
    Chino Ca