Crazy agility people..

Thread: Crazy agility people..

debjen is offline Senior Member

DefaultCrazy agility people..

(me included) besides being below freezing (23 degrees according to the sign on the way home), the fog was awful..wasn't too bad around my house but by the time I hit the freeway you could barely see in front of you..getting off the freeway you couldn't see off the side of the road and since you were traveling slower and couldn't see landmarks it was hard to judge when your turn was coming until you were right on it. (country roads with no lights)..Anyway..I made it (I had to I was the instructor for this class) as did 6 other people..so we had fun for an hour ended class a little early (was suppose to be 1 1/2 hours) and every one was ready to brave the roads again..yeesh just as bad coming home.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Crazy agility people..

The lady from the big agility group in our area is taking classes from me right now. With all the snow she called my agility instructor whom she knows and asked if I would be canceling classes due to the snow. Pat told her no that I would not be unless it was a blizzard. Guess they cancel with one snow flake. She can not get over that I have not canceled classes at all. She was the only one who didn't make it to class! I guess we're all a little crazy! LOL
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

ARe your classes inside or outdoors?

I would think running on contact equipment in that kind of cold and snow would be dangerous. I'd skip class myself under those circumstances.

Then again, I rarely ever cancel class, unless it's an absolutely terrible thunderstorm with lightning. We run outside.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

debjen is offline Senior Member

The classes are in a mostly enclosed horse arena..no snow or ice to contend with on the equipment but also no heat..*G*...