Oprah: Raw feeding plug :-)

Thread: Oprah: Raw feeding plug :-)

Lovemylabs is offline Member

DefaultOprah: Raw feeding plug :-)

Just thought I'd pass this on. . . I got it from another list:
    Hey everyone,

Not sure if some of you watched the Oprah show yesterday. Anyhow... I never watch it but so many people e-mailed me because they were to have a dane on the show that I had to watch it.

It was pretty cute to see Gibson the world guiness record tallest dog (and yep he is a harl dane) putting his paw on Oprah's shoulder. Wish my boys were that delicate. I have to teach them that "hand latter" technique.

Oh my goodness! I almost had a hearth attack when they called in a veterinarian to explain the whole deal about the food recall. But then she asked the question but what dog's should eat? And the answer was RAW FOOD as the top of the line diet for pets!! And cooked diet 2nd... good quality canned food 3rd, good quality grain free kibble 4th, good quality grain in kibble was 5th.

Way to go Oprah!

- - -Just thought you'd all be interested.
    Take care,
    Karen.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Oprah: Raw feeding plug :-)

:P Are they going to repeat the show? I know why I like that lady but like you don't get to watch it very often.

krisinme is offline Senior Member

I enjoyed the show. I have been supplementing with raw meat for years. After watching the show my husband suggested we feed raw. Hello for the past 11 years I have wanted to feed raw but YOU wouldn't let me!! lmao
    too funny how it is his idea now.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

You will get much more from his book The Nature of Animal Healing by Martin Goldstien DVM, than if you see the episode over again.

Quote Originally Posted by labracorn
    You will get much more from his book The Nature of Animal Healing by Martin Goldstien DVM, than if you see the episode over again.
    I have that one ;D I was just curious to hear what they said on the show.

He just said that a natural diet (raw) was the best way to go. As Oprah can't do raw then cooked was better. The meal they showed was for one of her dogs so it was not accurate as what should be in a raw diet very poor way of presenting an alternative to an audience that don't no much about dogs. :

I need to watch Oprah more often! First Robin Thicke, and now they talk about Raw? Dang, I miss everything.