Henry had his first tilapia filet today!

Thread: Henry had his first tilapia filet today!

DefaultHenry had his first tilapia filet today!

He's been doing sooo well with the chicken legs for one meal and his prepackaged raw for the other. One morning a week I give him sardines instead of the chicken legs. So far, so good! I have noticed though that he tends to get mucousy poop if he has (I guess) too much liver or beef heart. I didn't think I was giving him tons, maybe an ounce of liver and a few ounces of heart?

Today was market day. The organic butcher that I go to normally has fresh chicken legs, as well as frozen. Today's fresh shipment was delayed, so I could only buy frozen... what to do, what to do. The frozen wouldn't have thawed in time for dinner, so I stopped by the supermarket and found tilapia filets on sale!! Woohoo! I picked up a small package of chicken thighs as well.

So that's what he had for dinner tonight, chicken thighs and a tilapia filet. He didn't quite know what to do with the fish... picked it up and dropped it outside his bowl onto his mat. Looked at it curiously, licked it carefully, then downed it!

I'm weird, I get so excited when I watch him eat!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Cinder4evr is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Henry had his first tilapia filet today!

LOL at Henery!

I felt the same way when I watched my cats growl and eat chicken necks! It's fun seeing them eat what they are supposed to!

Apollopuppy is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Henry had his first tilapia filet today!

Ditto, my ferrets crack me up when they eat. Lordy lordy on organ meat/beef/egg day (sunday) they go NUTS. They are in heaven on that day lol.

Hey Henry, you wanna share some of that tilapia? hmmmm? you know you wanna, little man! haha
    Love,<br />Giuli<br /><br />