NEW lab club - Southwest Florida - Naples, Ft. Myers and surrounding areas

Thread: NEW lab club - Southwest Florida - Naples, Ft. Myers and surrounding areas

Kallan2362 is offline Junior Member

DefaultNEW lab club - Southwest Florida - Naples, Ft. Myers and surrounding areas

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone in the Ft.Myers, Naples, and surrounding areas know that there is a NEW lab club that just formed! It is called: Southwest Florida Labrador Retrievers Club

They just put up their website and their forum today! They are on the hunt for new members, and membership is FREE!!! Yes! FREE!!! ;D

They are working on getting together a great list of labs in the southwest Florida region and look forward to setting up official events and even throwing birthday parties for their lab members!

The website is: www.swfloridalabclub.com

I hope to see everyone from this area there!!!

~~Kallan~~

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Mojofl2 is offline Member

DefaultRe: NEW lab club - Southwest Florida - Naples, Ft. Myers and surrounding areas

Thank you so much for this information. I'm from the Lee County area and will be checking out this site you provided. Hopefully, I will be joining and looking forward to meeting you.
    I'm the ownder of a 2 1/2 year old chocolate lab named Baxter. We are always looking for new and exciting things to do! Thanks for the info.
    Molly.