NW Lab Fest
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NW Lab Fest

dare1969 Guest

DefaultNW Lab Fest

Hi Everyone,

I am planning a get together with a tentative date of Aug 11th (Sat) for a Lab Fest BBQ for the OR and WA Labs and their owners.

Feedback so far has been very positive. Now to just find a place :-\, any suggestions on the place or the date please post here

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Beachboys is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: NW Lab Fest

Sounds like fun, Wish we could come.

dare1969 Guest

you should, Oregon is a great place

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Beachboys is offline Senior Member

I am sure it is. But that would be a long trip for us. If you guys take pictures I can live through you

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

Aug 11th works here, actually falls on my weekend off- actually I only work every sixth, so thats not hard to do! Did we want to try to find someplace where the pups can be off leash and we can sit up for picnic and or bbq? Near the water would be great. There is a place called 1000 acres right off 84- great for the dogs, great place to walk around, trails everywhere, and water- its right where the Sandy river and Columbia come together, but no place really to picnic. Oh well I'll do some checking-- And Sammi and I are more then willing to travel. This sounds like alot of fun!

dare1969 Guest

I know Champoeg park has a big off leash dog area, and they have day picnic areas w/ BBqs. that is a possibility.

boonesmom Guest

Just checking in--Champoeg sounds like a good spot. I haven't been there in years. I will put on my thinking cap too and see what I come up with. This is going to be so much fun. August 11th works for us, too. I will keep that day open.

imported_Wendy is offline Senior Member

Betsy and I are were talking today. I have almost 5 acres, though it isn't fenced in. We thought what if we bought some of that orange fencing from like home depot it's like temporary. I could have it at my house, tehn we could have bathrooms and a BBQ. People would just need to bring chairs and stuff, I don't know think about it. I live in Banks, right off of Hwy 26. The house isn't the greatest but we have a barn and two fields. Is that too far west do ya guys think?
    Wendy in Oregon <br />

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

Sounds fun to me! Wonder if we could rent some sort of temp. fencing! Just a thought or the stuff from home depot would probably do the trick, just dont want you or anyone stuck with something you cant use when were done. This will be great times!!

Mooselady is offline Senior Member

If I'm not working count us in too! It would be great to meet and greet all of the JL's that live in this area. Keep me posted and let me know what I can do to help out!
    <br /><br /><br />&quot;Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole.&quot;&nbsp; Roger Caras

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast