Northeast Lab Fest, May 1st!!!!!!!

Thread: Northeast Lab Fest, May 1st!!!!!!!

ShoreA is offline Member

DefaultNortheast Lab Fest, May 1st!!!!!!!

This year's Northeast Lab Fest is being held on Saturday, May 1, 2010 at 12 noon at the Wantage Township Dog Park in Wantage Township, New Jersey. Wantage Dog Park Home Page. Last years Lab Fest turned out great. We had about 30 dogs from all over the North East as well as PA and MD. I'm hoping this year’s can be just as good, if not better! Last year we had t-shirts made up but we thought having bandannas made up for the dogs would be cuter. So, we’ll have pink and blue bandannas that say Lab Fest 2010 for those that attend.

For all that are new to this. This park offers clean fresh water for our doggies, a covered pagoda with seating for those that get tired, bathrooms, and also a creak/river for our pups to get wet. There are no rules stating that your dog must be neutered or spayed, but I ask please, if your dog is in heat or if your male is a severe humper, please think twice before bringing him or her. I've seen too many fights break out because of this. I also ask that your dog be up to date with all shots, healthy and friendly with all types of dogs being there won't just be Labbies there.
    We tried to arrange a lunch last year but it never worked out being everyone arrived at different times. If anyone is interested in this let me know and we’ll figure something out. If not, plan to pack a lunch.
    What I'll need from everyone,is how many dogs you will be bringing and their names. So far I have about 18 dogs signed up.

If anyone has ANY questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch! And please, just because this says Northeast Lab Fest, don't let that stop you if you live south, we would love for you to come! See you all soon hopefully!
    Amanda and Tide, CGC
    ]

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

chewwy13 is offline Junior Member

We r interested in attending Northeast Lab Fest in May. How do i sign up. We have 1 chocolate lab Roscoe, currently he is 4 months old.

ShoreA is offline Member

I just emailed you.
    Amanda and Tide, CGC
    ]

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Deanna1002 is offline Senior Member

count me in. I'll only bring Apple, my 2 year old.

Tucker is offline Senior Member

I put it on my calendar, I am going to try to make it this year! I missed it last year and really wanted to go!

ShoreA is offline Member

Great! I'll add you guys to the list.
    Amanda and Tide, CGC
    ]

ShoreA is offline Member

Only a month away! Hope to see you all there. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have questions.
    Amanda and Tide, CGC
    ]