Rescue suggestions, Ohio or nearby states

Thread: Rescue suggestions, Ohio or nearby states

Novarobin is offline Senior Member

DefaultRescue suggestions, Ohio or nearby states

A member of the German Shepherd board I frequent asked for reputable rescues for a Lab she has taken in. The young female lab 12-18 months was left at a school where she teaches. She tried taking her to the humane society (no-kill) in her county but they are full. She has also contacted several rescues/shelters in the area but are full. She cannot keep her long term (more than a couple of weeks) but is currently keeping her at her house. She will not take her to a kill shelter.
    She is asking for suggestions for rescues preferably in the Cincinnati/Northern KY area, but is willing to drive a little further than that.

Her original post is here:
    http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum...e=0#Post831701

Any suggestions?

Chatham ~ chocolate Labrador Retriever
    Kaper ~ German Shepherd
    Hary ~ German Shepherd

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Remi is offline Member

DefaultRe: Rescue suggestions, Ohio or nearby states

We rescued Remi from Labs4rescue. My experience was great with them and I will most definitely rescue from them again...they are extremely thorough when placing their Labs (sometimes to the possible adopters dismay) and are there for support to adopters once the dog has been placed. I know Remi came from Lousianna up to Connecticut, the agency itself is based out of CT but they adopt and foster dogs all along the east coast, if you check out their website you can get more info. www.labs4rescue.com

Hope that helps! Good luck!