Please donate to help save labradors!

Thread: Please donate to help save labradors!

gatorblueyes is offline Senior Member

DefaultPlease donate to help save labradors!

Hi everyone! I wanted to bring to your attention something that is a very important part of me. This past year I have become involved with Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida as a foster home for Labs when they are pulled from the Miami shelter or surrendered by their owners. We have been flooded with dogs of late as people are leaving them locked up in their foreclosed homes. The neglect and abuse is rampant down here and we have been working very hard at giving these dogs a second chance to have a good life. LRROF is a non-profit organization. We have been trying to raise money to continue operating at top capacity as rescuing a dog costs an average of $400. Most of them need to be spayed/neutered and some need more extensive health care to get them on the road to recovery and ready for a loving family. We have been fortunate to receive news that an anonymous donor will match what we raise in the month of August up to $10,000! So I am just trying to get the word out as much as possible so we can make that $10,000 and double it! Anything will help $1, $5, $10 will double like magic. Please, weather it be for the love of animals, the love of the breed, or the love of a tax deductible donation, please consider LRROF and use this link http://www.active.com/donate/labrescue/Andrea_Jubilee . We have raised $5000 and only have 12 days left to raise the other $5000 or we will be essentially throwing away a very generous offer. Thank you!
    <br /><br />...doted on by Andrea...

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Please donate to help save labradors!

We are in the FINAL WEEK! I think we are up to $7000 but that means $3000 will go to waste if we can't match. Please check out the site and even if you can only spare $5 it will help this final push!

On another note my foster may go to her forever home this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed!

DefaultRe: Please donate to help save labradors!

Cheloe went to her forever home yesterday!!! That is my fourth successful foster and I will be getting another once I get back from vacation. We have only 5 days left to raise the money we need. $5...if you can spare your subway footlong for the week lol...We can't make it without help.