Looking for a young lab

Thread: Looking for a young lab

kenyacat is offline Member

DefaultLooking for a young lab

Looking for a young yellow or chocolate lab. Must, must like children. Must be friendly to other dogs, no excessive barking, must like the car. This dog will be with a couple in late thirties with an 8 year old child.

Must be able to go running, biking, swimming, camping, all of which will require time in a car. Must be good temperament and housebroken.

Not sure if this is the proper way to do this, but let me know if I should add anything else.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

talleyJudy is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Looking for a young lab

One could got to http://www.petfinder.com/ , and fill out the search on the left side of the main page; see what they have available.

Or one could google "Labrador Retriever Rescue, your state" and see what google/whatever search engine finds.

Or go to your local 'dog pound/whatever' and ask if there is a Labrador Retriever Rescue that they deal with or could recommend to you.

A rescue organization usually 'fosters' a dog in a home situation for awhile so that they know a lot more about a dog's personality/adaptability than a dog pound would.

Wishing you good luck in your search.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." author Will Rogers

Auggie 12/29/95 ~ 01/15/09