Cross post/ Rescure & Odds & endss: My niece asked me to post this in hopes that someone in Georgia might be able to help these dogs. With the board down, yesterday, it might be too late.

Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 11:25 PM
To:
Cc:
Subject: Blonde family in danger

Please cross post ... this family should be already PTS:

This mama dog and her babies came in as stray. Another unwanted litter!!! I was able to put them on hold for a day or two but I need to find a place for them to go before its too late. AC is not the best place for them to be at. They are as full as everyone else.

The Mom is a very sweet dog. Its obvious by looking into her eyes she doesn't have much hope. Lets hope she is wrong! She is a mid size dog (maybe 35 lbs). The 8 babies are about 5 wks old. Most of their eyes are just about open.

Our shelter is FULL and I have no place to even take the Mom.

PLEASE let me know ASAP if you know of anyone who can rescue them. I won't be able to check my e-mail til Wed (7/30) noon so please call me on my cell at 678-986-0002 if you have strong leads.

Thank you again for all your time.

Dorothy
Etowah Valley Humane Society
Cartersville, GA

Yellow Family has no hope- Etowah H.S.-Georgia.
Copied from Petfinder:

Look at those babies at that cold floor!!!

Their eyes are just opening, lets give them a chance to really see the world outside shelter walls...WITH THEIR MOM FIRMLY IN TOW TO GUIDE THEM....