Sadly, need loving home for 7 month old Yellow male

Thread: Sadly, need loving home for 7 month old Yellow male

Brodys Mom is offline Junior Member

DefaultSadly, need loving home for 7 month old Yellow male

We live in Central Florida and need a loving home for our 7 month old Yellow Lab, named Brody. He is housebroken, obedience trained, crate trained and full blooded Lab (sorry, no papers).
    We have recently learned that we are losing our home and I want Brody to find placement so that he has a stable enviornment. I will be starting a new job next week. Too many changes...
    Please consider our Brody...
    Brodys Mom<br />Central Florida

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

brody is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Sadly, need loving home for 7 month old Yellow male

I wish I was closer - my heart aches for Brody - only with you two months and having his world turned upside down again

dogs bond to people and move just fine ...

lots of dogs live in working homes and cope if the people are willing to do some work

I hope his cycle of being rehomed ends NOW and he can find a wonderful FOREVER home on this round rather than slowly cycling down -please make sure whoever adopts him knows to take a fecal sample to the vet and get those worms treated

http://andrea-agilityaddict.blogspot.com/

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” H. Keller