Adorable 14 week old male Chocolate Lab needs loving forever home

Thread: Adorable 14 week old male Chocolate Lab needs loving forever home

imported_april is offline Junior Member

DefaultAdorable 14 week old male Chocolate Lab needs loving forever home

Hi...We have a 14 week old pure bred puppy named Moose. I just started having complications from a prior open heart surgery and will be traveling back and forth to Gainesville for testing, procedures, etc. My Moose deserves better than spending his days and nights in a kennel while I'm trying to get my health issues resolved. As much as I hate to, I'd rather have loving family take him that can provide him with attention and all of his needs.

Moose is a big boy. He is currently 33 pounds. He is crate trained, sleeps through the night and has never had an accident in the crate. He is almost fully housebroken...a pee accident once in a while. He is very intelligent, quick learner, knows a few basic commands (sit, lay down, get in your bed). He loves sleeping at or on your feet while you're watching TV, using the computer, etc. He's beautiful and sweet and I would prefer him to go to a home where he will be included in family activities and not left outside and forgotten.

Moose is full blooded, but is not AKC registered. Bot parents are registered and I can provide pictures of them if necessary. His mom is a black English lab and his dad is a chocolate American lab. I am asking a small adoption fee of $100, this will include a large Midwest Life Stages crate, bed, food storage container with food (Canidae All Life Stages), food bowls and toys.

If you are able to provide Moose with a loving forever home or know someone who can please contact me for more information. He is current on all vaccinations, dewormed and currently on Heartgard and Advantix.

Thank you!

[email protected]

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

bearbuddymarie is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Adorable 14 week old male Chocolate Lab needs loving forever home

I am sorry to hear this, where are you located ?
    Can you post pics ?
    Buddy 11

bella 5

Bruno 3

I am in Titusville, FL.

He is only about 6-7 weeks in this picture...I will have to get on the other computer to post a current pic.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

donlibbysmom is offline Junior Member

I'd love to take him. We have a one black and one yellow rescue now, 3 kids and a weekend place with 4 acres. Single family house here with a fenced in yard. But we live in Springfield, VA in the northern part of VA. ANyone you know coming up this way? I am a cancer survivor and my dogs have been angels during all my recovery time. Best wishes for a great recovery for you.

Donlibbysmom

Thanks so much. I actually found a home for him today. They have a chocolate female and 3 kids. They live by the river so he'll get lots of swimming time. He seemed very comfortable with them. I feel good about it...