e-mail I received from my neice. I have all the grandkids tomorrow, so I can't help.

Hi Guys,
I received this email from a friend who wanted to know if someone could run a young beagle from Youngstown, OH to Clarion, PA. I would do it but I have something already scheduled.
Thanks,
Chrissy

Hi again everyone.
I just talked to the coordinator, Linda Swanson, for the transport of the young Beagle from Ohio to State College tomorrow.

They are in desperate need of someone to run the Youngstown, OH to Clarion leg of the trip. If they don't find someone, they'll have to cancel the transport and they're not sure the shelter will keep this little girl.

If you know of someone who is in the area who might be able to help, please get them this info to contact Linda ASAP. All the info is below. The transport is for tomorrow.

Thanks!

Kim, Duke & Sadie

This transport is for Abby, a happy go lucky 1-2 year old beagle girl that is going to rescue in State College PA with beagles911. So many of our beagles are not that lucky here in Ohio pounds and shelters. How can everyone forget that the beagle is the pick of the Westminster Dog Show. So come, take a leg and meet our little champ Abby. Please contact me at 216-281-6248 or [email protected] Linda Swanson transport coordinator

Abbey is coming from Putnam County Dog Pound
Ottowa Ohio
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/OH611.html
contact Dina Ream 419-788-0138

Going to
Beagle911 Refuge and Rescue
Centre County, PA 16803
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/PA462.html
Contact Dick Shoe

Abby will be traveling with rabies shot and health cert
She will be altered by rescue
Crate recomended but not provided