6 year old male chocolate lab needs a new home.

Thread: 6 year old male chocolate lab needs a new home.

3 VT LABS is offline Junior Member

Default6 year old male chocolate lab needs a new home.

My brother has a 6 year old intact male chocolate that he wants to give to a good home for free.

Cooper is house trained and crate trained. Retreives ducks good and is very good with children and people. Great with other dogs also. He is very freindly and loving. Cooper was his late wife's duck hunting dog. He is a inside dog and always has been. He is probably around 70 to 75 pounds and very good looking dog. He has always been tied when he is outside as he will RUN if he is given the chance. So he may need a little training to stay around if just let loose.

We would take him but we already have 3 labs of our own. So if you could help a great dog out please let us know. You can send me a PM and I could set you up with him about this.

Thank you

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

dublin7decoy7 is offline Junior Member

DefaultRe: 6 year old male chocolate lab needs a new home.

Hi there, my name is Sarah and I am with OCC All Retriever Rescue Group in Orange County NY(www.retrieverrescue.com). Where in VT are you located? Do you still need help finding a home for this guy?
    If you need help please feel free to contact me [email protected] or 518-469-3824

Many thanks

Sarah