Twin Cities, MN & Western WI

Thread: Twin Cities, MN & Western WI

talleyJudy is offline Senior Member

DefaultTwin Cities, MN & Western WI

This lovely black male, Beau, is located in the Twin Cities,MN area.

"Beau was one of my puppies from the Molly/Doc litter. He went to a wonderful home as a puppy and has lived a good life, just like one of the beloved children ... as these pictures clearly depict. Now, due to personal circumstances, they can not keep Beau. It's breaking their hearts, and mine, but they haven't been able yet to find a suitable home.

Beau is completely reliable in the house, well-mannered, knows basic commands. He is a sweet, gentle soul, loves all people and other dogs. Beau is in good health, still likes to play and retrieve, but obviously is very happy snuggling or snoozing by someone's feet. He is accustomed to being in the house, getting love and attention, so that is a prime requirement. He was raised with young children and obviously was completely trusted to be tolerant and gentle.

Beau currently lives in the Twin Cities, MN area, waiting for someone who wants to share his gentle, unconditional love. He will be placed without fee to the right home.

Beau is a littermate to my beloved Karina, from whom I have numerous wonderful children, grandkids and great-grandkids. It's a fabulous pedigree for good temperament, intelligence and health/genetic soundness. Karina and her daddy both were OFA excellent, so I'm not surprised that Beau is still in wonderful condition. Please contact me if interested" author Jenny Mitchell (breeder of Beau), from Beau's page.

In the following link is the url for Beau's page and contains all the contact information for further inquiry regarding Beau.

http://www.tealwoodkennel.com/AvailableDogs.html
    Last edited by talleyJudy; 02-26-2009 at 03:25 PM.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." author Will Rogers

Auggie 12/29/95 ~ 01/15/09

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

BoatDog is offline Senior Member

Sent this link off to my SIL and niece in MN...maybe they know someone!

I am *bumbing* this back up because the two from Washington have found homes together.

http://www.expressnightout.com/conte..._coco_a_ho.php

And I want my headline to be seen on the main index page.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." author Will Rogers

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Hunter is offline Senior Member

Will talk to my neighbor this weekend, they had to put their 14 yo Black Lab down a couple of months ago. Will ask to see if he is ready for another Lab, we live in the Northern part of the Twin Cities.

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

Oh hope that wonderful boy finds a good home real soon! What a sweet face!

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

If Hunter can connect with his neighbor, that boy is going to have a fine home. I am sure that Hunter will have him out at the BIG dog park every weekend too!
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

Gosh Ed, I hope so.

Hubby says "no", we cant even 'foster'.

I'm so disappointed with him (hubby).

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Forwarded this to a guy in IL that lost his friend recently. Maybe they will fit. I bet a transport could be set up.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

Update: Beau has found a wonderful new home as of 3/9/09!!! All is well in his world again.
    Last edited by talleyJudy; 03-13-2009 at 11:47 PM.

Thunders Mom is offline Senior Member

Wonderful News!!!