3 & 4 year old male yellows need home together

Thread: 3 & 4 year old male yellows need home together

regarese is offline Senior Member

Default3 & 4 year old male yellows need home together

Friend of a friend needs to find a home for his boys TOGETHER. Their child has developed severe allergies so, sadly, they cannot keep the dogs. The dogs are currently being boarded in Montgomery County. One of the dogs is on anti-seizure medication ($10 a month) and they say he has not had any problems with his meds. House trained, neutred, current on shots, good with kids and cats. I'm tempted to take them myself, but with our 8 month old puppy, almost 2 year old daughter, 3 cats and perhaps a second baby soon, two more dogs may just be too much I'm hoping somebody here can help these guys.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

mosmama is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: 3 & 4 year old male yellows need home together

Where is Montgomery County? I ask because I'm wondering if I know about these dogs. Someone I know emailed me yesterday about a 3 $ 4 yo neutered males who needed to stay togeter. Can you give me more details so I don't end up posting the same thing. Thanks!
    Mo
    May 17, 1998 - May 20, 2009

The Love of My Life
    Rest in peace my Sweet Chocolate
    I Love You and Miss You so much

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

LIMO

I believe it's in PA. The office manager of my husband's job sent him the e-mail and she got it from a friend b/c she is involved in different animal rescue projects. We are in NJ.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

stlabs is offline Senior Member

I've seen the original email too I think - I think this is Montgomery County, Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by stlabs
    I've seen the original email too I think - I think this is Montgomery County, Texas.
    Yeah?? I hope it's not one of those fake things that go around. If it is-I apologize. I figured the person my husband works with new the people.

mosmama is offline Senior Member

I am wondering the same thing (if it's not real).
    Mo
    May 17, 1998 - May 20, 2009

The Love of My Life
    Rest in peace my Sweet Chocolate
    I Love You and Miss You so much

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

LIMO

MicksMom is offline Senior Member

Not to add anymore confusion to all this, but, if it's for real, could they be in Montgomery County, NY? That's west of Albany. I didn't see anything about this when I checked Snopes.

Franklins is offline Junior Member

I received an email about this a few months ago, the dogs were in Montgomery County, PA. I contacted the person who's email address was in the message. I got an automoated response saying the dogs were adopted out months ago but the email keeps circulating.