I need to re-home Ivory
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I need to re-home Ivory

Mom2Meleah Guest

DefaultI need to re-home Ivory

I haven't been on here for a while. A lot has changed in the past 4 months.

I am working from 7am to 7pm. Hubby and I are gone most of the day and when we get home we spend all the time we have with Meleah. We need to find a new home for Ivory. We moved into a leased home and we are allowed one pet. Between the two Ebony would be the one with problems being seperated from us.

Ivory is 5 years old, yellow female, microchipped, spayed and dewclaws removed. She is eligible for AKC, but we never sent in her paperwork as we weren't going to show or breed her.

We are still in the DFW area.

Given the history of drama on this board I expect to get chewed out about this, so go ahead and get it out of your systems.

I just hope the right person reads this and is able to help. I want her to have the best home she can. We will miss her, but I feel this is the best thing for her and us.

Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

kaytris is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: I need to re-home Ivory

have you contacted her breeder?

Mom2Meleah Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kaytris
    have you contacted her breeder?
    There isn't a breeder in the picture. They have relocated and I do not have new contact info.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

kaytris is offline Senior Member

do you have their names or kennel name? If they are active in field or show, they should be findable...

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

Kaytris is right, do what you can to find the breeder. She is 5 oh my- o.k. its to late for drama, I'll just leave the thread now!

Baloo317 is offline Senior Member

*IF* you can't find the breeder (after actively searching.) then contact a local lab rescue. If you are familiar with this board then you should know that this is not the place to come to rehome your dog.

Breeder first, then lab rescue. :-\
    Kate
    Baloo - 5 year old black lab
    Peanut - 7 year old minpin
    Monster - 3-ish year old frenchie/jack, rescue
    We're Superdogs!

Beachboys is offline Senior Member

Just wanted to wish you luck and say I am sorry. Good luck in finding her a wonderful new home.

TangerineFizz is offline Senior Member

How long will you be in this rental housing? Is it long term or shorter term? If it's short term, I'd look into finding a way to keep her, friend, family, something, then when a better housing situation comes up, she's still with you.

Otherwise, I'd look VERY hard into finding her breeder.

What is her breeders name? and kennel name? I bet someone on this board can find her for you.
    Me, Abzilla and the Helomonster.

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

I'm starting to think there is no breeder! Poor Puppers :'(

Charla is offline Senior Member

Well, I knew your priorities were screwed up way back when you bought that little muscle car when you had a baby in a carseat. I still wonder how many times you hit her head trying to fit her in that back seat. I also remember you complaining about the cost of formula when just a couple of weeks before that you were showing off new cars and that bigass tv. You always spoke about how trashy your family is (with the exception of your little sister) but as far as I can tell, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. You've created this mess by not being responsible with your money and credit. Now your dog has to pay the price because you want a fancy rental house. Whatever.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast