Beautiful Chocolate Lab Pups - Eastern NC

Thread: Beautiful Chocolate Lab Pups - Eastern NC

curly is offline Senior Member

DefaultBeautiful Chocolate Lab Pups - Eastern NC

The wife and I just got back from our local shelter.... there were five lab 'mix' puppies there (only been there a few days). The puppies appear to be mostly lab (all five were chocolate color and look like Zakk when we got him ), are ~8 weeks old, but I forgot to see how many of each sex. THe story was that the mother had dug a hole to give birth and later got hit by a car. A woman found them and turned them in to the shelter. Two of them have small white patches on their chest and the rest appear to be solid (they stayed piled up for the majority of the time we were there). If I knew that we could get through the potty training stage again, we would grab one of these little guys. I have attached a few pics (sorry but all I had was my cell phone) and a link to the shelter in case anyone is interested in adopting one. The staff at the shelter did mention that they work with http://www.labrescuenc.org/ to place these dogs.

Sorry if this is not the 'correct' way to post this type of thing but I just hate to see these little guys in the shelter :'(.

http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/NC293.html

My wife and I would be willing to help with transport if someone is interested.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Zakks_Mommy is offline Member

DefaultRe: Beautiful Chocolate Lab Pups - Eastern NC

Honestly, they are BEAUTIFUL! I picked two of them up and held them. They are soooo soft and loveable with big blue eyes!!!!

I would be SO THRILLED to find them a good home.

NC Lab Rescue is not accepting anymore dogs right now (for almost a month) ... so please please help us adopt these little guys out!
    Zakk&#039;s Mommy<br />Allyson<br />

Beachboys is offline Senior Member

They are adorable. I found Mambo at 6 weeks in a shelter and couldn't be happier. Hopefully they find homes soon. Man I wish I could have one.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

JackieN is offline Senior Member

Where are they located? I'm in the Wilmington NC area????
    Jackie
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />

Jackie - I just replied to your other post. We are in Washington, NC (30 minutes outside of Greenville).

JackieN is offline Senior Member

Thanks Allyson..I replied on chat too. Hubby is .....a pain. I'll see if I can talk him into it..but at this point... :-\
    Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by Zakks_Mommy
    Jackie - I just replied to your other post. We are in Washington, NC (30 minutes outside of Greenville).
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />

curly is offline Senior Member

These pups were so cute... if he saw them, he would have to get one ! I would love to have a puppy for Zakk (in other words, another dog to tire him out ;D).

Just wanted everyone to know that I stopped back by the Animal Shelter and all 5 puppies were adopted Sunday afternoon.

Actually, a Virginia Rescue came and got 17 dogs from our shelter, including the pups! Just wanted everyone to know!

Thanks for your concerns and help!

Allyson

ShadowDancin is offline Senior Member

yayyyyyy for the puppies! Im parital to mixed lab breeds.. Breed is half chocolate lab and half boxer with a white patch on her chest too! Im from the northern states but when I read that I was ready to hop in my car and drive down to get one! Thanks for the update!