8 month old Yellow Male available in SW MI

Thread: 8 month old Yellow Male available in SW MI

Default8 month old Yellow Male available in SW MI

Unfortunetly, I don't come here much. But I just had to show off my new foster boy Polo.
    He's 8 months old and just full of love and fun.

Isn't he gorgeous!?!?!?

And, of course, he loves the water!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ds77755 is offline Member

DefaultRe: 8 month old Yellow Male available in SW MI

Just wondering if you've found a home for your foster boy.
    We have been raising Lola (11mos/YL/female) since she was 8 wks old. However she is a Future Leader Dog for the Blind and our turn it date is sometime next month. She is so smart and affectionate, my wife has already said she will need Valium after we turn Lola in, in order to cope : (figuratively, of course). Anyway, we'd be interested if you haven't found him a permanent home.

Dominic &amp; Ellie<br /><br />

Hi DS...
    Sorry for my delay in responding. I've gotten myself in a little over my head with rescues right now. I pulled too many with "issues" and they are ALOT of work right now.

Polo, the YM, is one of my kids with issues. He has bitten me twice so he is no longer available for adoption at this time. MAYBE I will reconsider him for adoption at the end of the year?!?! He will be starting with a professional trainer/evaluator soon and I will know more then.

If you are interested in an 12-18 mo old, SUPER SWEET, yellow female, with a high ball drive...
    Contact me!!!!
    Her name is Nala and she adores people, more than other dogs. She can be quite greedy with her toys. If she can fit it in her mouth... she hogs it up in her crate.

Tracy

PS. Thank you Dereen for contacting me privately in an attempt to make sure one of my rescues doesn't miss out on an opportunity.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ds77755 is offline Member

Yes, I'm interested. I think I just figured out how to get your email address. I'll send an email

Dominic
    Dominic &amp; Ellie<br /><br />