Desparate in NC

Thread: Desparate in NC

OZZYPADDYCB is offline Junior Member

DefaultDesparate in NC

Desparate.
    Hi everyone. It has been awhile since I have posted on here. Many of you know my boys Ozzy,Paddy,and Charlie Brown from all the photos I used to post of them. I am in dire need of a home for them. I have to move back to NY and as of now have not been able to find a place for them. This could be a temporary situation but I have no idea. I have a family emergency that requires me to stay in a place where the dogs aren't an option. The boys would have no issues living apart. They have never had separation problems Ozzy just turned 7, Paddy will be 6 in March and CB 6 in August. They are all current on shots and have zero health issues. You couldn't ask for better pets.They are great with kids as I have a 4 year old that has grown with them.While they aren't neutred because we were going to show and breed them I will pay for that if it helps placing them. I have had someone watching themm in NC while I travel back to New York but I can't keep it up and need themm to find a longer term solution. If anyone has any idea please e-mail me at [email protected] Thnxs so much..

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

BucksMom is offline Senior Member

I hope you find someone to help out. This section does not get alot of action so you might want to post over in Lab Chat and Odds and Ends, more people read those sections. Good luck