Another question... is she constipated?

Thread: Another question... is she constipated?

DefaultAnother question... is she constipated?

i have had my gracie for a day and a half. New furmama here and she pooped and peed fine yesterday but today she pooped in the morning and that is it. She has been peeing fine all day. Is she constipated? Should I be concerned?

thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Another question... is she constipated?

i think she is ok, maybe stress from the move for her. She did her business fine this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracies Mom
    i think she is ok, maybe stress from the move for her. She did her business fine this morning.
    Good - glad to hear this.

It is not unusual for a dog/puppy to poop less than regularly - people do too. If she goes more than a day without pooping at all and is in distress then you should seek advice and a vet.

Do you have any kind of puppy basics book so you can learn what behaviour is normal and what to expect to see?

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrownDog
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracies Mom
    Good - glad to hear this.

It is not unusual for a dog/puppy to poop less than regularly - people do too. If she goes more than a day without pooping at all and is in distress then you should seek advice and a vet.

Do you have any kind of puppy basics book so you can learn what behaviour is normal and what to expect to see?
    yeah i have 3 puppy books... I have the everything puppy book, the labradors retrievers for dummies and How to Raise a Puppy you can live with.