Just Labradors banner

Q>Right Age of Labrador Puppy to Bath

11K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Labloveraz 
#1 ·
Hi Labrador Owners and Breeders and Enthusiasts!
Good day!
I would like to ask what is the Right Age of Labrador Puppy that can be given a Bath?

#4 ·
These folks know there stuff, I didn't know not to bathe Sammi tell I came here! She is 2 1/2 and has had 1 bath before I came here and new better, and 1 when she got into some garbage while camping! YIKES :vomit: If needed she will get rinsed off, but usually just towel dried after swimming and a good brushing! I constantly get comments about how nice her coat is! :happy:

#6 ·
Nice information you have given. Thanks! So, if he wants to swim by himself, I will just pat him with towel after he is done and brush him again? Thanks everyone! :educated:

Btw,

1. What immunization will I best give my labrador pup?
2. What is the age of a labrador pup that can recieve his immunization? (Better if time table style)

:whistle:

#8 ·
Jippy said:
Nice information you have given. Thanks! So, if he wants to swim by himself, I will just pat him with towel after he is done and brush him again? Thanks everyone! :educated:

Btw,

1. What immunization will I best give my labrador pup?
2. What is the age of a labrador pup that can recieve his immunization? (Better if time table style)

:whistle:
Your pup should have already had at least 1 set of DHLP from the breeder prior to you purchasing him. It more than likely was administered at 6 weeks, but some breeders wait until 8 weeks. Then you will need 3 more sets, 3 weeks after each one...so at 9, 12 and 15 weeks with a rabies shot at 24 weeks. Your vet will know what to give your pet.

#9 ·
Talk to your vet about their vaccination schedule. Each vet seems to have a different idea. I myself vaccinate at 6, 8, 11, 14 & 20. I want that last vaccine on 20 weeks since it gives the pup a better immunity. Then I have rabies done at 5 months.

#12 ·
#13 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.